Wednesday, 5 February 2014

What Products To Use With the Hitachi Hada Crie & How To Tips

My last post reviews the Hitachi Hada Crie CM-N810 which I totally love! In this post I will talk about what products to use with the Hitachi Hada Crie, and some tips on how to use the device.



Products To Use with the Hada Crie CM-N810:

1. Cleaning Mode
I know some people use the Bioderma Sensibo H20 Makeup Remover, which is a great cleanser, but I personally don't like using it with the Hada Crie. The instructions booklet says the cleansing mode can be used with any clear toner/lotion*. I personally don't like to massage any cleanser on my face for a long time. No matter how gentle a cleanser is, it is still a cleanser and is not made to massage onto your face for an extend period of time (which is minimum 5 mins for the cleansing mode in this case). I have tried a few toner and personally love the SANA Soy Milk Nameraka Lotion and Hadanomy Collagen Mist best. They are both clear watery toner which satisfy the Hada Crie instruction booklet, and both feel very refreshing and moisturizing after use. They are relatively cheap lotion so you don't have to worry about using a lot and often. I don't have a drying feeling after using them in the cleansing mode. The Hada Labo toner also works for some.

(*Note - toner and lotion are essentially the same thing, but in some Asian countries, toner is referred to as lotion, so I am putting in toner/lotion for my readers to understand)


2. Micor-pat Mode
For this mode, no cotton pad is required. I simply apply the same Sana Soy Milk Nameraka toner or the Hadanomy Collagen Mist to my face and some to the head of the Hada Crie. Reapply as needed.

3. Moisture mode
For this mode I use the SK-II Facial Treatment Essence because this really works for me! This is my Holy Grail toner for sure (check out my review here). Although I'm sure you can use any other toner that is rich in moisturizing and nourishing ingredients that you prefer.


4. Refresh Mode
You need a sheet mask for this mode. I use the Kose Clear Turn White mask which is my all time favourite! Depending on what skin concern I have at the time, I use different type of Kose mask which has different properties. The Beauty Diary Masks also works well in this mode.




How To Tips

The English instructions in the booklet that comes with your purchase is very helpful so I'm not going to describe in details how to use the Hitachi Hada Crie. Instead I'll share with you some tips I noted from my experience using the CM-N810.

1. Use thick cotton pads and separate in half instead of thin cotton pads
For mode 1 and 3 where a cotton pad is needed, only a thin cotton pad can fit nicely between the ring and the head, otherwise you risk damaging the ring of the Hada Crie. However, I've found since you are massaging your face with a damp cotton pad for 5 minutes, if the cotton pad is too thin the cotton will easily come out half way during your massage. Instead, I recommend use a thick cotton pad but separate in half so it's thin enough but still sturdy enough for a 5 minute massage.

2. Massage your neck in upward motion
I really don't know why the Hada Crie instruction booklet has a picture that tells you to massage your neck in a downward motion:


I understand for the side of your neck you can massage it downward for colon detox, but the middle part of your neck should ALWAYS massage UP to prevent saggy neck!

3. Do a quick refresh mode with sheet mask for 5 min before applying your makeup
This does wonders for me! Even if you are in a rush in the morning, spare 5 minutes to do this mode and  my makeup stays for the whole day, no reapplication needed!

If you still want more info on how to use the Hitachi Hada Crie CM-N10, here's a video from their official English site.


I hope you enjoy this tutorial for the Hada Crie CM-N810. The products I use are what works for me and maybe different for everyone. I hope you can find the products that work for you an enjoy your Hada Crie as well! Remember to check out my review post on the Hada Crie CM-N810!


2 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I'm going to Tokyo this summer and will be buying gifts for my families. Are the cosmetics (drug store brands such as Canmake, Etude house, lululun , kose....etc...) and packaged food( candy, kitkat,...) cheaper in Tokyo? Otherwise I could just buy them from amazon or imomoko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks for visiting my site. Yes they are definitely cheaper in Tokyo versus Amazon or imomoko.com. Etude House is a Korean brand so it is a bit more expensive in Tokyo. I would focus on the Japanese drag store brands, some of my fav including Kate, Majorlica Majorca, Fasio, Sana just to name a few. Please check out my posts about shopping in Japan for more tips:
      http://mimikaayu.blogspot.ca/p/tutorial.html

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...